RE: [T3] Outer window scraper replacement

  I just replaced my driver's side (Left outer) rubber on my '69 squareback.
I bought the late model bus (right inner) scraper and re-used my chrome. The
rubber is sandwiched between the chrome and a backing piece of metal, which
hopefully isn't totally rusted away on yours. If it is, you will have to try
and make a new one. The length of the rubber was easily trimmed to fit
although the depth was a little shy of original. Be careful when drilling
the rivets out of the original so you don't ream out the holes and pay
attention to which direction you re-install the rivets so they don't hang up
or rub on anything when you roll the window up or down. In the end, the
radius at the rear of the rubber was not a perfect match and the depth could
have been a little longer but it did work.

  I got the rubber scraper from either, Bill and Steve's or Kustom1
Warehouse for about $12. I hope this helps some.