Re:Nice parts web site! Adding to my bookmarks...

Be careful Toby,
I have ordered from these people about 3 times and every time the part
arrived was either not the right part or it was a piece of junk!
The people that are fulfilling the orders must be extremely ignorant
about vw's. I would be highly skeptical about the parts they sell
and how they fit.
Also there customer service sucks. It took them three months to give me
a refund! And then they promised to send me a store coupon for
my trouble and never sent it!
later,
jesse