[T3] AT shift lever update

<x-flowed>
	Many, many thanks to Bryan Mitchell for sending me a pair of
AT shift levers from a couple of dead transmissions.  Totally free,
by the way.  What a guy.  I'm all set to get my '69 back on the road
and shifting correctly.  Will be nice to be able to use park for the
first time, and to not have it shift into neutral on the highway all
by itself!

	In case anyone's keeping score, the inner and outer lever
arms are not quite parallel.  If the outer arm, the one to which the
cable connects, is vertical (pointing down), then the inner arm is
fixed in a position that's rotated just a bit forward -- the tip of
the inner lever is probably a couple of millimeters forward of where
it would be if it were parallel to the outer lever.

	I went out tonight and reassembled the driver's shift lever
console, which I'd taken apart as I was diagnosing things.  I just
need to spend an evening lowering the drivetrain again, and put in
one of the new levers from Bryan.  Hope to get it done within the
next couple of days.

-Greg