RE: [T3] Fuel Trouble!

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Check fuel hoses at pump and filter area for kinks. This has happened to me
a couple times because I when I changed the fuel filter I got a hose to
slowly kink. It causes a constriction and when fuel demand is high it bogs
down.

Peter Legault

So, my car runs well now, when I apply some pedal I get nice even
acceleration, and can go through the gears.  HOWEVER, if I apply too much
pedal, the car slumps forward like it has suddenly lost fuel, ignition or
something.  Letting the pedal back up allows it to kick for a moment, then
return to good performance. In trying to find the problem, I pulled the 2
week old plugs and found them covered in black (too rich?) carbon...   so:

</x-charset>