[T3] Clutch Cables Snapping.

<x-flowed>Okay guys, I have a bently and I have faithfully read it. I have a 6 month
old Clutch cable in my car. and I also replaced the hook at that time and
filed the edges smooth. It snapped on me tonight on the way home from
College (I Finished With my Associated degree in Computer Science tonight!!)
so kinda a bummer end of the night. so I am off to Bugg Craft tomorrow to
get a new one. so anyways. what could cause this? I thought tie first time
it was my hook, so I replaced it along with the cable. so it it my bowden
tube? if so how do I adjust it? in lamens terms please, Jim?? anyways.
Please let me know as I will be doing this tomorrow after work!

Cheers!
   Jason

CrashOverride Systems
Owner: Jason Cornfeld