[T3] euro headlight

Well, I got my 12v bulbs from ISPwest today. Only 10bucks plus shipping
 and tax, cool. So I finally got to put the whole setup in. I used little
 red bulbs for the parking lamps(still not sure if I like them), and wired
 them to a toggle, so that they can be normally off so I can sorta drive
 on the streets here in the usa legally.
                              Jonathan
69FASTY