[T3] Fuel Trouble!

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Okay, I know some of you are going to be tempted to say "Check the Bentley"
but let me save those posters some time...  it's on the way, but I have to
work on this problem right now, without it.

So, my car runs well now, when I apply some pedal I get nice even
acceleration, and can go through the gears.  HOWEVER, if I apply too much
pedal, the car slumps forward like it has suddenly lost fuel, ignition or
something.  Letting the pedal back up allows it to kick for a moment, then
return to good performance. In trying to find the problem, I pulled the 2
week old plugs and found them covered in black (too rich?) carbon...   so:

'73 Square FI.  Where in the world can I adjust and/or work on this problem?
I am only equipped with a Haynes manual right now, and it gives squat for FI
info.  This is my daily ride, so I am hoping someone will have some ideas
they can share.

Thanks again!

Bryan Castles
Arlington, TX