Re: [T3] new aluminum universal case

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Hello-

> Is it possible to machine type1/type3 case for through bolts?
> Would these be the crank main bolts?

I've *heard* of it being attempted, but from what little I understand, it
sounds as if there's interference problems with oil galleys.  <shrug>

> This is an area I have been contemplating for a year now.  Trying to
> decide to use AL type3 or convert to type4.  I think the t4 is
> probably the best way to go, but....
> Shad at LN Engineering definately has the sweet set of cylinders!!
> That's what I want to use.

Thanks!  BTW, we make our Nickies and Biral Babies for T1/T3 applications in
addition to T4 applications...

The T4 is definately a groovy way to go.  I've yet to talk to someone who
went T4 and then went back... :-)

Take care,
Shad Laws
LN Engineering - Aircooled Precision Performance
http://www.LNengineering.com

</x-charset>