[T3] oil fountain

So, my car was smelling a little weird(little like buning oil), so I
 decided to pull over and check it out. Somewhere near the breather I'm
 getting a little fountain of of oil. It's not too bad, but I dont want to
 go driving it around. Any ideas? It seams to be coming either from the
 base of the breather, or a little further down the side of the case?
 Help, I need to get this thing on the road by tomorrow. Some of my VW
 buddies are coming over, but none of them really have any typ 3
 experience.

                         Jonathan

P.S. I know my engine has a little blow-by, but could it be so bad that
 its causeing this??

69FASTY