Re: [T3] heat exchange boxes

<x-charset iso-8859-1>> My recent fastback purchase is missing the heat exchange boxes. Does
anyone
> have or know of a source for these?? Are they different from type 1's ??

I think I saw some boxes on thesamba.com classy ads.

And yes, the T1 and T3 boxes are different (the T3 boxes are wrapped in
insulation
with clamps holding them on for heat shielding purposes).

Jason

Jason
68 Notch (Nadine)

I proudly buy my aircooled parts and service from...
The Bug Stop in Arlington (DFW), Texas
www.texasbugstop.com