RE: [T3] carpet & seat upholstery source?

>Does anyone make seat covers, upholstery and carpet kits for type 3
fastbacks???
>None of my sources list any for type 3's.
>John

Most every vendor that sells Air-Cooled Parts has listings for our cars,
carpet, seat covers, headliners, even door panels.  Many of them are TMI
vendors (I personally have had good luck with TMI) These include
aircooled.net, Jbugs, RMMW...many more.  As someone else mentioned Sewfine
has a good reputation, and then there is always West Coast Metric.

What sources are you using?  Even my FLAPS is able to order interior kits?!

Travis
'66 Fastback
www.t3.vwherb.com