[T3] Resto of my 66 Sunroof Fasty TL

Well my resto is going well these days........I have located most of the body
panels I need to replace the rusty ones on my Fasty and the next big step is
to tackle the surface rust on the floor pan... (seems as though the previous
owner had a sunroof leak which I now have repaired with new seals) ......I
removed all the carpet and there is surface rust but not through holes at all
and solid.  Does anyone have any suggestion on how to tackle this chore?
Thanks.

Greg

Home of the two 66s....because it was a good year...:)