[T3] New aluminum universal cases from Brazil

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Hey did you see the new all solid aluminum cases
from Brazil that is being sold on e-bay ?

 I e-mailed
Pimpride and they told me that in fact these are new castings.
Heavier but more durable, no need for those Type 4 conversions
when a  stronger case is needed . I guess this replaces all the new cases
being sold unless this is some kind of non OEM case , but
it sure looks oem.

LEON MARTINEZ

1969 SQUAREBACK EFI/AUTO
1967 FASTBACK PROJECT