RE: [T3] Many parts online

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I guess this link is too long it keeps word wrapping at .html the tml is on
the wrong line. Better to start at his home page anyhow. And As earlier that
addie is

http://www.geocities.com/glennsvwstuff/GLENNS_VW_STUFF.html

Peter Legault
73 Square/auto

 I stumbled across this link online tonight. Thought it should be posted
here. This guy has a lot of great parts, tools and equipment for sale. I
have no association with this seller. The prices are god from what I see.
Check it out.

</x-charset>