[T3] San Diego Type 3 BBQ

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Saturday April 6th from 11:00am til ?????

If anyone's interested, you are invited to attend the San Diego VW Type 3
Group's BBQ on Fiesta Island , near Sea World .
All you have to do is attend and eat. Should be a much better showing
than the last. Should be as least as sunny as today.

We are spoiled 5 to 6 cars is a crappy showing, most
people here wish to see at least more than 10 . I
hope The S.D. group is happier with this one.

E-mail me for details.

LEON MARTINEZ

1969 SQUAREBACK EFI/AUTO
1967 FASTBACK