RE: [T3] Type3 Tow Bar

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Yes, there are various factors that have to be considered and sometimes you
simply don't have a choice.  I rent a trailer/truck for my hauling duties
but I live very close to two rental places so I'm lucky in that respect.

Also, unless the person requests it, there is no need to send messages to
the list and the author :)  Thanks!

  Toby Erkson
  air_cooled_nut@pobox.com
  '95 VW Jetta III GL 2.0L, P-Chip, Jamex suspension, 2.25" MagnaFlow
exhaust, etc.
  Portland, Oregon, http://www.icbm.org/