RE:[T3] Type3 Tow Bar

Bob,

Last night i was looking through the JC Whitney catalog and saw a tow bar next
to the one for the beetle. It is 2 pieces, 1 flat piece that bolts to the car
and the other piece clips to it. It was listed as universal, but we all know how
that goes. I think that is going to be my best shot.....

Thanks
Sean