[T3] if my parts car and extra parts don't go asap i am forced to scrap them :-(

i have squareback parts for sale and they need to go asap. They are located
in new cannan ct. If you want to look at my pile let me know or if you are
looking for something  also let me know . Also i have  to sell me project
squareback with the pile of parts i am asking 600 for everything.  Even
included in that pile are brand new brakes from ate and shoes please contact
me for more information and new brake lines if i can find them that are bent
correctly with no kinks

sam

fairfield ct
76 vw bus (lucy)