RE:[T3] Type3 Tow Bar

 Sean, there are no type3 specific tow bars out there. If you look in the
type3.org archives you will find that this has been discussed before and
might give you some ideas of what to try.  I made an adapter plate that bolts
on to my front beam, that uses a standard beetle tow bar. If I had to do it
over I would have modified a super beetle tow bar. I hope this helps you out.
Bob 65 Notch S w/ Sunroof
P.S.  I'm still waiting for mud season to end here.