RE:[T3] HELP! Tie Rod Ends

 John, I don't think the inner left tie rod end has been around for a while.
When I went to do my wife's Fasty, I had to use a right inner , or right
outer, ( can't remember which as I've slept since then ) whichever it was
that the threads would work. It doesn't seem to be giving me any trouble
though. I got mine thru Bill and Steves, and they recommended useing it
without the angle as it was no longer available. I hope this helps you out.
Bob 65 Notch S w/ Sunroof