[T3] Fender Question

Hello All,
 I am new to this list and type 3s in general. I have come across a good deal
on a pair of Squarebacks. One is a 71 and the other is a 72, both are automatics
with complate drivetrains. I plan to make 1 good one out of the 2. My question
is about fender removal and replacement. One of these cars has right side damage
and I was thinking about taking the rear fender off the donar car and putting it
on the other one.

How dificult is it to replace these fenders? Do they just unbolt like a beetle
or are they fixed like a Ghia? Also what about the rear apron under the
tailgate, does it unbolt or will i need to cut it and weld on a new one?

Thanks for the info

Sean
sean@thebugatic.com