[T3] Full Flow Oil Pump Plate

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Hi:

The Bug Stop has a steel full flow oil pump cover for $17.99 and the oil
filter mount for $9.99.  I was thinking of using these and have a local
hydraulic line/heavy equipment place make me some custom high pressure lines
for it.

My question is what is the different between this $17.99 cover and $9.99
mount and the high dollar Gene Berg set up specifically for Type 3?  Will
Bug Stop's stuff work? It sounds like I have to cut the motor mount bar no
matter which way I go.... so is the Berg set up really worth the extra
money?

Thanks!

-Justin Earl
'69 Square