Re: [T3] HELP! Tie Rod Ends

On 11 Mar 2002, at 19:25, JaransonT3@aol.com wrote:

> I had a disconcerting clunk coming from the front of my 66 Square the last
> two days.  Diagnosing it tonight revealed a shot inner left tie rod end.
> Any one have one or know a source?  The on-line sources are a bit confusing
> and I can't find my RMMW catalog for reference.  Anyone have a part number
> for the early tie rod ends?  It is the small diameter thread.

Early tie rod ends, small thread up thru 67, from the microfilm:

OL & IR, left hand thread: 131 415 811 (straight)
IL, right hand thread: 311 415 818 (angled 9)
OR, right hand thread: 131 415 812 (straight)

Left tie rod assy.: 312 415 801
Right tie rod assy.: 311 415 802

For some reason the IR (only) for the type 34 is different....