Re: [T3] HELP! Tie Rod Ends

Find my RMMW catalog and talked to Cal Imports.  Neither lists an inner left
tie rod for the early Type 3.  Cal Imports suggested an early bug tie rod
that is angled and right hand thread, part number 113 415 821.  Could this
work?  The outers are common between early Type 3 and early Beetle..  What
about the right inner?  I would like to just replace them all.  Again no
listing for this one.  What should it be?  It is angled, but what is the
thread?  Left or Right?

I am just full of questions tonight.  <G>

BTW, I will call Autozone....never know.

Thanks for the help.

Later,
John Jaranson
'71 FI Auto Fasty (Jane)