[T3] HELP! Tie Rod Ends

I had a disconcerting clunk coming from the front of my 66 Square the last
two days.  Diagnosing it tonight revealed a shot inner left tie rod end.  Any
one have one or know a source?  The on-line sources are a bit confusing and I
can't find my RMMW catalog for reference.  Anyone have a part number for the
early tie rod ends?  It is the small diameter thread.

Thanks,
John Jaranson
'71 FI Auto Fasty (Jane)
'66 Squareback (???)