RE: [T3]Smoke signals (was white smoke)

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I thought black smoke was oil and blue smoke was gas?  Now I'm confused.  Is
the below true?  I'd like to post the material on my web site.  Of course, I
want it centered around our air-cooled cars.

  Toby Erkson
  air_cooled_nut@pobox.com
  '95 VW Jetta III GL 2.0L, P-Chip, Jamex suspension, 2.25" MagnaFlow
exhaust, etc.
  Portland, Oregon, http://www.icbm.org/