From: Blink_32 [mailto:blink_32@hotmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 10, 2002 11:41 AM
To: T3 List
Subject: [T3] 68 Square for Sale/Part out

Mount Holly, NJ  08060

1968 Squareback.  Beige with Brown interior.  Don't have a lot of pics
but
here is a 28.8k friendly link for those that I do:
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2hd9t/square/index2.htm

The basics:  FI, manual tranny of course.  Seats (both front and rear)
in
really good shape.  Headliner was fixed with tape by PO.  Dash is
uncracked.
The only rust through on the pan is under the battery.  But the front
part
of the heater channels are shot.  Along with other places.  I'd like to
just
get rid of it as a whole.  But I can part it out.  But bewarned, parting
out
will take a back seat to selling as a whole.  I am moving soon and don't
have any way to bring it with me.

If there is a pic or specific information you want just e-mail me.  I
work a
lot and the car is at my friends house so I won't respond with the info
until the following Sat or Sun after I verify it.  Pic's might take a
bit
longer as I have to procure a Digi cam to use.  I'll sell it cheap to
the
first person who wants the whole roller.  I just don't have the time to
put
into it that I would like to :(.

Tony

</x-charset>