Re: [T3] One thing after another

<x-charset iso-8859-1>JimA=> Most people discover that this was
=> a big mistake when they are
=> just about 10% into installing the new one.

My own experience is that the new wiring harness (yes, a quality one) was
the easiest and cheapest big fix in the entire restoration. Saved me a huge
amount of headaches, too.

I wouldn't recommend *any* big fixes to someone who's not prepared to go the
distance and do their homework. That's where I imagine Jim will agree this
'most people' is coming from. But I wouldn't recommend an old car for them,
either.

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ
'66 343

</x-charset>