Re: [T3] One thing after another

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Yep, Steve is right! I know we've spent well over 5,000 the past 3 or 4
years rebuilding my car and while it may be expensive, hey, I love my car
and I feel its worth it to keep her alive and running smooth!!   Its a love
affair with your VW.  My car is doing so great after all the work and new
parts, I drove her about 700 miles one weekend to go see a good friend.  It
may of been a slow trip but I loved every minute of it.  You have to really
be ready to spend some money and take some time to get your car in shape
when its 30 years old!
Cheers!! Enjoy your cars!!!!
Pamela Peeples
'73 Squareback, Bessie, Daily Driver!!
Prescott Valley, AZ 86314

p.s., Hey Steven, have you seen me around town lately? I have put flowers
and peace symbols on my car..hee hee hee.  Yeah, I'm crazy I guess! I love
the looks!!
here is a link if you want to check it out:
http://www.cableone.net/lovesunflowers/pams73squareback.html