RE: [T3] Fan Housing Air Outlets

<x-flowed>Unless there is some strange issue with T3's that I am unaware of I would
say you would want to cap them. If you leave them open then most of the air
is just going to flow out of those openings (path of least resistance),
rather than over the cylinders where its needed.

Drake Lawson
San Jose, Ca.