RE: [T3] Fan Housing Air Outlets

 > Do I remember correctly from previous posts, that
>when running j-tubes on a type 3, you should NOT cap
>off the fan housing outlets? Seems to me,that even
>running the stock heat exchangers, when the valves are
>closed (directing passing airflow to the atmosphere and
>not the car's interior), this would be the same as
>running the fan housing outlets uncapped...right?
>Marc

I saw this asked a few weeks ago and was waiting on it's reply, I'm now
about to perform this same procedure so I'll put it back to the list.  I'm
about to install J-tubes (I'll get to fixing my heater setup sometime before
next winter) and I'd like to know the same thing, do I leave the outlets
uncapped or cap them?

Travis
'66 Fastback
www.t3.vwherb.com