[T3] what could it be

1969 fastback with a Type1 1600c dual webers 34's.
The problem is I switched to Carbs=)
I am trying to find out if this is normal or not, the
car takes a while to warm up, when it isn't warmed up
it like to "buck". When it is at normal running
temperature it runs great.  If I do normal city
driving (going to the store and back) the car really
doesn't want to start, it takes a couple of cranks and
some pushing on the gas pedal to crank over. Any
ideas? Are the carbs to big? I am beginning to hate
car mechanics.

thanks

Grant