RE: [T3] rust

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I'm looking at all this goo and wondering which of these POR15 products
should I be slathering on my pan while the body is off?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason R. Ford [mailto:veedub@apartment101.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2002 7:19 AM
To: type3@vwtype3.org
Subject: Re: [T3] rust

If you're interested in buying any POR-15 products, The Bug Stop will be
sending out a COUPON tomorrow for 20% off of POR-15 products.  You can sign
up for the monthly coupon(s) at www.texasbugstop.com

Once again, I don't work for these guys - I just help them keep the website
updated.

Jason
68 Notch (Nadine)

I proudly buy my aircooled parts and service from...
The Bug Stop in Arlington (DFW), Texas
www.texasbugstop.com

</x-charset>