[T3] Door seal advice

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Hey all.  I know I asked this once before, but months have passed and I
never got around to taking care of it before.  I have some door seals that
are ready to be glued in.  I have the 3M weatherstip adhesive and the seals
are on the car right now, getting used to being in that position.

question:  Any advice about glueing these bad boys in place?
question:  Will I have to let them dry completely before closing the doors?
question:  Seems like it will be a tight fit once they're in place, do you
just slam the doors shut?

</x-charset>