RE: [T3] New Carpet - TMI vs Sewfine

>Has anyone used the Sewfine Kit?  It is listed at $159.  Is it much
better
>in the aforementioned areas as to justify the much higher price?

I installed a Sewfine kit a few years ago.  It is a beautiful quality
kit, especialy the "Series 400" erratic loop material (a copy of stock
square weave).  I recommend the cloth binding option.  HOWEVER, the
carpet is not cut like stock, but into 4 or 5 extra pieces like a
bug.  Also, I had to return a couple pieces for replacement because
they were cut incorrectly (not even close).

Peter Parker
'66 Square; Phillip
Portland, OR