Re: [T3] Sidemarker advice

<x-flowed>Well, there'll be running two wires from the light. Then there are many
options on how you want these lights to function, and what the turn
signal relay is good for. You can get the side light to either be a turn
signal, parking light or combined of the , both turn signal and parking
light. It would be easier if you tell me what sounds nice, or better
yet, I'll try to write tomorrow how to hook them up properly.

PerL

jonathan hesby wrote:

>I'd also be interested in how to hook up the sidemarkers on a non-sidemarker car. Mainly the wiring part of it.   Jonathan
>
>69FASTY
>
>"Ken" <morsmortis@unquiet.org> wrote:
>
>>I'm installing sidemarkers in a non sidemarker car (68 square).
>>Does anyone have any advice ??
>>

>>Ken

>>Search old messages on the Web!  Visit http://www.vwtype3.org/list/

</x-flowed>