Re: [T3] problem with my squareback backfiring found out what wrong

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Isn't punctuation wonderful?

Could we at least make an effort to write legibly? We don't expect e-mail to
be a great literary masterpiece, but the odd full-stop (that's a "period"
for you Americans) and comma really help people understand what you mean!

Daniel