[T3] '69 Fasty for sale in Phoenix, AZ

<x-charset Windows-1252>I met a guy today with a '69 Fastback for sale.  Resto-custom style.
Painted Baby Blue in '99, new engine, recent custom interior (nice).  69K
original miles (not that it matters since it's custom)  Pan looked mint.
He's driven it cross-country a few times.  Engine is currently out but he
said it would be running/driving to sell.  $5000  I have a feeling cash
talks.

He also has a core 1776cc engine for $50 and various other random parts.

Pmail me if you want his phone # or my opinion.  I have no association.

Regards,
Everett
everettb@thesamba.com