[T3] Generator weight

Hi All,
I was wondering if anyone knew off hand how much a late 12V generator weighs?
I'm trying to decide wether or not it's worth shipping.

Also, on a completely unrelated note, the generator in my car ate a set of
brushes in only a couple thousand miles, and it's almost done with a second set.
I don't have any hi-power accessories, so I'm wondering if I should get my
armeture turned. How long should a set of brushes last in stock electrical
setup?

Thanks,
Dan Dypsky
Ocean City, MD