RE: Re: [T3] low-back seats

The main reason I wanted the low-backs was looks, also the back on my
high-backs was broken. I felt like I was lying down. I've had low-backs in
another car of mine and was rear ended multiple times( I'm fine, honest ;).
For some reason now that I have the seats in it seems as thought the don't
slide back as far as the high-backs.          Jonathan