Re: RE:[T3] San Diego meet - howzabout LA?

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Well, I'm too far to drive to Dan Diego, but every Friday here in Studio
City, there is a big gathering of cars of all types, colors, years, and
stages of resto or custom work, that meet at the Bob's Big Boy on Riverside
Ave. It has been going on for decades, apparently, and I often drive the T3,
T4, or my MC down to look at all the cool rides. Now, my VW's are hardly in
top form, but I never feel dumb parking next to the immaculate bug, bus,
mustang, model T, whatever.

Perhaps the L.A. area folks would like to meet me down there some Friday
evening?

Ok. here it is. I will make the plan.

March 15th.  7:30 pm. Bob's Big Boy.  T3/T4 list gathering.

ROLL CALL!!!!!!!

:-)

Micah
68 FI TS SB "Betabel"