[T3] Body Check

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I'm going to check out a engineless, tanny-less 71 square tommorrow.
Basically, if the body/pan is good I'm taking it.  Well, I guess the price
will have to be right also.  I know to check the battery area, heater
channels, fresh air vent area for rust.  Any other hard to spot areas I
should examine?  Any other things I should be checking out?

The plan is to drive one and restore the other, as I've found one cannot
simultaneously drive and restore a car.  At least not a serious last another
30 years restoration.  Then swap the drivetrain and voila!  And then restore
the other?  And have two 71 squares? Hmm.... twin squarebacks.

Kinda last minute, but any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Derek Flenniken
71 Square
ditto?