Re: [T3] low-back seats

<x-charset iso-8859-1>No one ever accused us Americans to be safe. Remember we invented the Cal
Look. A big motor to make you go realy fast in a bug, but stopping was
performed by the stock narrow brakes! Yikes. We only technicaly had the
lowbacks for two years 66-67, so for the most part they are rare. We also
tend to covet whats rare. The highback here can also be sent abroad for
those willing to pay the ship. ;)
jason

</x-charset>