RE: [T3] Part stores in SF?

<x-charset iso-8859-1>->Does any one know of decent VW parts providers in the SF Bay area?

For your staple items, Tassi's in Daly City is a good place to go.  It's a
VW service shop, but they sell parts too.  They think I'm crazy for trying
ot restore my square and as far as they are concerned there are no type 3
parts.  But nice volks and despite all that they've always had the parts
I've needed.  Other than that I usually order my parts and have them
shipped.

Derek Flenniken
'71 Squareback - getting darker
'71 Squareback - coming soon!