[T3] Help...it wont start

Here's the scoop.  I have a '64 square.  I haven't started it in about 3-4
months.  Before that however, it starts and purrs like a kitten.  Now that
the weather in SF is a little nicer, had some time over the weekend to spend
on her.  But I turn the key and nothing happens.

Here's what I know.

-I assume the battery is okay, because the generator lights come on, as do
the interior lights.
-I turn the key from the "on" position to the "start" position and no sound
is heard.  No click, no turning of the starter, etc.
-Fuses are okay
-I've checked the (+) from the battery to the starter, it's okay.
-I've checked and cleaned the contacts from the starter to the position on
the steering column, seems okay.  However, when I stick a test light on that
point I get no light, should I?
-I've checked the (+) from the battery to the voltage regulator, test light
says okay.
-I've check from the voltage regulator to the light swithc, test light says
okay
-I've checked from the light switch to the fuse panel, test light says okay.

-When the key is in the "on" position, test light says okay in the first
three fuse panel positions.

Please help