RE: RE: [T3] Emissions failure

<x-flowed>According to California DMV website "1973 and older year model vehicles are
exempt from the smog certification requirements."  I've heard with Smog II
and such that this limitation won't move anymore, all I know is I'm safe and
sound with my 68 Bug and 69 Square, and hopefully soon to acquire a 62 TIV
powered bug. :-)

Kris