Re: [T3] hopefully the solution to the old-fashioned mystery problem.

On 29 Jun 2002, at 11:15, Micah wrote:

> Well, I took one look at the decidedly aftermarket, ancient coil on the T4, and
> bopped over to United Auto (THE best VW parts store I've ever known) and picked
> up a new coil..   $30 bucks? ouch!  When did THAT happen?

Seems a bit high, but I find that ALL prices seem high to me these days. I
hope you got either a very generic coil, or a Bosch coil. The LAST thing you
want is someone's idea of a fancy HP coil.

If you're not happy with what you got, I have good used genuine OE type 3
Bosch coils here for considerably less money.