Re: [T3] German motoring phrases (was "Farvegnugen")

<x-charset iso-8859-1>
>   10. Der Pedalpuschinpilloken
>          = Cyclist

Brilliant, but obviously written by an Englishman. I doubt if many Americans
know what a pillock is. All the Americans I have known seem to have never
heard the word, and, for that matter, have no idea what a w*nk*r is, either.

Anyway, the real German work for exhaust  - Auspuff - is so funny that it
hardly needs any parodying.

Daniel Baum