From: "Hanson,Todd" <todd.hanson@gartner.com>
To: <type3@vwtype3.org>
Subject: [T3] Good painter?
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 13:30:09 -0700

I am considering getting the car painted (outside only). I can dismantle it
and trailer it to the paint shop. Any recommendations on a painter that is
in-the-know when it comes to vintage VWs? What questions should I ask to
make sure they are the best I can find? Estimated cost?

Although I am in Northern California, I am willing to go as far as the Los
Angeles area for a good paint job. Any recommendations or suggestions are
welcome.

Thanks,

- Todd