[T3] running lean...

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I am still in the pre-1000 mile break-in period for my new engine. Although
she runs very well, she still runs on the hot side. I've changed the oil
four times since the initial break-in, and I THINK she may be running lean
on one side (dual carbs).  Could the lean mixture cause her to run that hot?
She isn't overheating, but I'm curious how much the fuel mixture really does
affect the temperature in your experience.

Thanks.

Jason
68 Notch (Nadine)